I ended up eating like 2 pounds of corn pudding

Feb. 17, 2014

      Haha o Cole wearing those snow pants. They’re huge! haha but it’s all about lookin’ good when you’re skiing.  Sounds like he had fun skiing too. Listening to all these skiing stories makes me miss snowboading. 
      So we were in the house of one of our investigators this week and they were all watching super pipe... before this I didn’t even know the olympics was happening right now. But they were watching the run where the guy was coming down from the air back into the pipe and he hit his leg on the corner of the pipe. i think it was Shaun White... but ya before that I didn’t even know the olympics were happening.. Pretty much all we think about are scriptures and baptisms, haha. 
      Sounds like you had a good week and it sounds like the young mens program is getting softer and softer.. for now its just winter camp out in a heated cabin with fine dinning.... before you know it they’ll be playin xbox and drinking chocolate milk for winter campout, haha. So I never got the present from grandpa but maybe this week.. or next week... cuz we have a big meeting for the mission this week... idk but I hope it gets here. O and also idk where my patriarchal blessing is 0_0... I think the guy at the airport must´ve stolen it 0_o... so if u could send me another copy that´d be nice :) 
      So this week when we were in the house of this less active she asked us if we wanted some food (some name of food in Portuguese that I don’t remember). And naturally, I said yes.. not knowing what it was... I asked the little 7 year old girl if it was good and she said no its gross.. and then I asked the 11 year old and he said its gross too... So I asked to just have a little so I could taste it.... but people here are really generous.. so I ended up eating like 2 pounds of corn flavored pudding with corn chunks in it... And another day we stopped on the side of the road to eat meat on a stick. So while we were eating we saw the guy that was grilling drop meat on the ground... looked at it for a second.. picked it up.. looked around.. and put it back on the grill haha. I think this is how people get worms here haha. But our week was really good this week. We had 10 investigators in church! 4 of them had to leave before sacrament meeting but still we were pretty pumped. We’re hoping to have lots of baptisms in these weeks coming up :) So that’s all for this week. Don´t forget to give references to the missionaries :) Até mais, com amor, Elder Udy 

No comments:

Post a Comment