With the help of the Lord, all things are possible

June 1, 2015

So today we went to downtown Fortaleza for Elder Moroni, so he could buy things for his family. I had to really focus so that I didn’t get truncky while we were there, haha. I don’t think my next companion will be in his last transfer, so hopefully I’ll be able to avoid these problems of tranqueza.

So this is the last week of this transfer.  It is only 5 weeks. The time goes by so fast! This week this 13 year old kid came to church all by himself, and he went to play soccer at the church with the young men during the week too all by himself, and we were pretty happy to see that because usually no one does these things completely on their own.  After he went to church he said to us, “I decided that this is the church that I’m going to continue going to for sure.”  He was even asking the members at church how baptism works and what he has to do to be baptized!  His baptism will be the 14th this month. This week we’re going to have to talk to eevverrryyy onnnneeee to find some new investigators to baptize, but with the help of the Lord all things are possible. 


I’m glad to hear that Grandma and Grandpa are back at home. I’m sure Grandpa was getting tired of sleeping in a chair. But anyways, I don’t really have much time today because we had to go downtown, and it took a while. But I’ll write more next week :) Have a good week :) Don’t forget to buy pizza for the missionaries :) One of the members here bought us a chocolate pizza this week, and it was sooo good :) Have a good week, love you guys! -Élder Udy

No comments:

Post a Comment